- Resistance training
- Two-leg knee dominant exercises
- Single-leg knee dominant exercises
- Hip dominant leg exercises
- Hybrid focus leg exercises
- Upper body press
- Upper body pull
- Shoulder stability exercises
- Olympic lifts
- Chop and lift
- Core conditioning
- Knee tuck progression
- Plank/straight-arm plank
- Side/oblique bridge
- Ab crunch
- Knee/leg raise
- Heel/shoulder bridge
- Standing/kneeling core conditioning
- Rotational core conditioning
- Posterior core conditioning
Side bridge with abduction
Planes of Motion
The side bridge with abduction improves core stability and strength.
The single-leg support makes the side bridge with abduction a very effective exercise to strengthen the lateral system.
Lie on one side with your elbow directly beneath your shoulder and legs stacked.
Push your body up until there is a straight line from head to toe.
The elbow is positioned directly beneath the shoulder.
Lift the top leg as far up as you can.
Return to the starting position.
Perform the prescribed number of repetitions and switch sides.
Keep the toes of the upper leg pointing forward.
Place your upper hand on the hip and prevent the shoulder from rolling forward.