- Resistance training
- Two-leg knee dominant exercises
- Single-leg knee dominant exercises
- Hip dominant leg exercises
- Hybrid focus leg exercises
- Upper body press
- Upper body pull
- Shoulder stability exercises
- Olympic lifts
- Chop and lift
- Core conditioning
Integrate overhead pressing from a standing position into the workout, to develop shoulder strength and core stability.
The standing press-behind-the-neck targets the muscles of the shoulders, arms and core. This exercise is suitable for all fitness levels.
The standing one-arm dumbbell press is a beginner exercise to improve overhead pressing strength. Pressing up one dumbbell places a higher demand on the core to maintain proper form.